Reviews for "Cell V.S Brolly"

grr

I've tried several times to watch this, and the darn thing refuses to advance for me. I can't even watch it like this.

S-E5000 responds:

Soooo cause your suckish computer wont load it you decide to give me a low rating? Hardly fair. Your computer is at fault. Not my animation. Idiot

FFS

Why does everyone use metal slug explosions
its only good with stickfigures, chibi characters & sonic and mario stuff

and the animation was average. i've litterally seen better(no offence)
you get a 6 >:/

S-E5000 responds:

Lol well your bound to find better out there. Im not the best spriter around

Best thing ever

This is probably the 2nd fight i seen in my life!!!So I will add this to my favourites and give u a 10 this is way way way way better then that dragon ballz named video rated 17+.

S-E5000 responds:

Wow thanks alot. Glad you enjoyed

Best What If Fight I Have Ever Seen

This is one of the best what if DBZ fights I have ever seen so far, very good graphics, excellent sound quality and a damn good fight! Do you have any more like this? I hope your make more =D

S-E5000 responds:

Thank you very much. I am currently not working on anything. I have been talking with some guy who is interested in making something related to my movie so there may be something simillar or better.

Excellent work

The only things I'd point out, is that Broly never talked that much, but it is nice to see him talking rather than just calling out Kakarot.

Personally I'd like to request SSJ4 Goku Vs. LSSJ3 Broly. Idk, I haven't been able to find any sprites for a SSJ3 Broly, but you might have more luck. Personally that's the fight that should finish the Broly/Goku rivalry.