Reviews for "Cell V.S Brolly"

er ummmm ..... :P

well i have a confeson to make... that was blody awsome bye the way how the fuck you even make monves?????? some one tell me please *snif* :(

Um... Flash lol.
Glad you enjoyed

Not bad

Imagine if they teamed up?

Lol yeah they could end alot of The Earth's Special Forces

coolio

To be honest. I thought this would suck. It's actually a really cool fight. I love dragon ball z, but I've never really liked any of the movies. Except the first 3. Make more of these!

S-E5000 responds:

Will do in time my friend

Glad you enjoyed

Just not entertaining.

The Animation was okay, I suppose, it's obvious you did spend some time putting it together. And for that, you deserve some credit. But the number of time the little pweshew sound effect (The one every time they teleport) went off really started to drive me insane. My other main problem was that there's no real reason for me to be watching this. Why are they fighting? The world will never know. It just wasn't entertaining at all.

And yeah. I liked Dragonball Z.

S-E5000 responds:

Lol why do most people fight? No one knows really. Their reason i suppose is to prove who's stronger

Pun-Wisp check this. Good jobS-E5000 I love Broly

Hey PUN- WISP sorry bra, but imma hafta disagree. Im pretty sure that Broly would not only rape Cell and tear his asshole in two, but Janemba, Buu(all forms), and any Z fighter you wanna throw at him. I mean lets get real, Broly fought Gohan "AFTER" the cell sage, and that was in part 1 of brolys non stop ass woopin series. Cell was decimated by gohan alone, while all 4 super saiyans were tossed aside like old shoes. N broly wasn't even trying!!! thats the best part of this whole story my friend. If im correct, I believe in movie 8, Goku hit broly in the face with a full power Kamehameha, and the Big Guy acted like someone opened a window and a breeze brushed past his face. Im pretty sure that Cell was blown to bits on more than one occassion from countless Z fighters including goku by Full power energy attacks. I f you wanna get technical, all he has is regeneration. If you gave that to Broly, then he'd really be an asshole. So sure cell can have regeneration, but that will only prolongue and leghthen that hefty ass whoopin that he will receive time and time again, Along with any other adversary who tries to even compare to broly on his worst. Sorry to put you on the spot my man, but Broly is THE MAN or better yet Saiyan if you will.

LOL nice opinion