Reviews for "Bbq-ish Race"

A fine job!

Great as always, some nice humor and a nice look. Shorter than the last one, but still really good! I liked it, quite a lot actually, certainly better than the earlier ones, but with somthings unchanged, which is nice.

The voice acting was brillient, I mean really great, so good work to the voice actor and to you for keeping it at good quality. Where music plays, that was very good, like at the interval or whatever it was, it sounded great and fit in very well indeed.

Graphics, nice as always, very clear and easy to see as well as working with the voices. Not only that, but the animations here where good, I especilly liked the missile and the sound effects of it, that was nice to see and the way it was introduced, lol, good job in that area.

Overall, another decent peice of work, keep it up, just don't change to colour, that would ruin the whole feel of it, lol :P

Keep it up :D

5/5

Bbqbeefburgerman responds:

I aint changing the colors.

Thanks.

High quality movie right thar

graphics as always are great
style is still like the original
the voice-acting doesn't sound like some llittle pre-pubescent kid did it
violence... what the heck
humour, well it's a great original ofcourse nothing more to add

Thankss.

Very nice.

BBQ always wins.

Fo shizzle

OMG I LOVE HIM!!!!!

I can't believe how good BBQBEEFBURGERMAN looks at the credits. And he sooooooooo deserved that promotion. :D

Hilarous.

I was waiting for an episode to feature Osama Bin Laden though he may have been a parody of the past it's still funny to see him get bashed on and this episode was quite funny especially when they we're racing on the Warthogs,great job again.