Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Amberial"

Jumpy

Jumpy, fun!

I cannot wait for the second

Hey témoc, la neta está chido tu juego, y no quize poner el comentario en inglés porque me dió hueva... pero igual está bn!! La neta espero saques el 2 pronto

Wonderfully Addictive!

I beat it and aced everything, and can conclude one thing. This game is of perfect balance. A little more mind teasing puzzles might be nice, maybe having Aceability on the bonus levels and one final tongue biting level at the very end could be cool, but this game is awesome.

The obstacles you come accross are self explanitory, the concept is great, you add in the right ammount of guidance, and allow the user to choose just how committed to be to the game.

Things to considder for the sequel may be things like new environments. High winds, under water, swaying maps, earthquakes perhaps? I'm sure the sequel will be something even more spectacular. Awesome work though.

Oddgoo responds:

I really appreciate getting reviews like this, where i can truly see what the player saw and felt while playing.

Those tips or wishes are really taken into account for the sequel !

A few suggestions.

Just had to log in and review this one. I really like, the grades i gave to all the stuff like Graphics, Style, etc dont really matter, cause a game like this is way beyond those attributes. This game is about addiction, and believe me, i spent my finest 20 mins (on newgrounds ofc, i do better on other things ^^) playing this game. The only real suggestiong i got give, is to make it a) bigger or b) harder. I really expected more from the last levels, werent that hard, and really should be, so i could spent hours and hours thinking on how to beat it.

You could make us spend lives whenever we blast, and whenever a life is lost we couldnt try that level again until we have enough credits for it (credits would come from passing other levels, higher levels would give more credits) I dont know really, not the expert here. But really, consider making a second one, a harder one, a longer one.

Keep up the great work mate ;)
Cyaz

Oddgoo responds:

Thank you !

got all 15 aces:)

Game was incredibly fun. Only hard levels were : When I was reallllly bad, and the very very last level. God that was HARD. Other then that great game.