Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Amberial"

Wow this game was great

I really just checked this web site because they were speaking about that "massacre" game on the radio. Once i started reading the reviews, i saw that THIS game looked like a good one> AND IT WAS..... I agree with the reviewer who joined the site because of the game because I did the same. Looks like my lawn is not gettin cut today

Oddgoo responds:

you all have made my day, and Week, for this is the greatest of gratificatons

Great work

I'm really impressed with this game, it's a ton of fun. I just finished the second set of levels and I'm loving it! Keep up the good work and I'll be anxiously awaiting your next project!

Excellent

This game made me sign up to NG, so I could write to say how good it was.
(I've no sound right now, hence the 0)

good

that is very good it took me ages but its still really good whod of thought a game about a rolling ball would be good and so addictive?

Good Game

I finished all in like 45mins hardest part was tower of glory, it took me quite some time but i fisihed it, like the guy before me said, I'ts extremly hard but it's not extremly easy, it was pretty challeging in some lvls but it was all good. So gratz and i hope u make more games like this one.