Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Amberial"

It wasn't very challenging but it was entertaining

This is one of the games you cant stop playing uintill you beat it... wich isn't reallt to hard. And the sound is one of those you will go crazy from... a bit like happy tree friends, without that much "melody".

Pretty good

I liked it. It was pretty challenging but I still beat it. But the sound sucked. The music just.... Stopped.

WOW

im not giong to lie i thought at first this wasn't going ot be that good. i decided to play it anyways and was instantly addicted good work man. you really know how to please a man. 5/5 and also very unique.

WAY TO GO CUZZ

Yo ! Great job!!! It takes a lil adapting to, but you really did an awesome job! the quality thing is too bad though but when i turned it to low it went a lot smoother other than that i really like your idea and it was fun and cool sounds too

haha great job!

Very entertaining

Not too difficult, and a fun way to spend a few minutes.

I just finished Tower of Glory, and found a way to fall outside of the level and put the ball into a never-ending freefall. I was hoping there was some kind of secret beyond the walls, which is why I was looking around outside. I was kind of disappointed that there wasn't any congratulations after finishing the 15th level.

Anyway, great game. Thanks!

Oddgoo responds:

Thanks for finding that out! just fixed it :)