Reviews for "Industrial Ruins"

Very good.

VERY good for a first attempt. But the really deep bass kinda conflicts with the high piano. But it's very good still! Keep up the good work!

DrMackFoxx responds:

Ah, ha! I welcome your constructive criticism, especially since I'm only starting to get the hang of composing music. Thanks a lot for yet another review! I really appreciate it. :)

I felt like I was in another world...

I felt like I was in another world, and it was just starting. Bacteria crawling around, camera zoomed in on them and playing this music, as it gets bigger then another animal destroys it...

DrMackFoxx responds:

Ah! A very interesting description you have there. I can imagine that occurring while this tune is playing in the background.

At any rate, glad to hear you enjoyed this tune and thank you very much for the review! It is greatly appreciated. :)

nice

*50 years later*

"Right Max, We've arrived at Sanglurt City. Get ready."

Max: "But Jake, I have only 15 of my bullets left. Surely that is not enou-..."
Jake: "Stop! Smell that? Zombies. They must be feeding nearby. *Splutters* Oh, that is horrid. We'll have to-..."
Max: "I see them! About a few gigasplishes away and approaching! About seventeen of them!"
*Jake pulls up two hoverbikes from a ditch*
Jake: "Will this do?"
Max: "Man, you got style!" *Loads his gun*
Jake: "No use telling me. I already know." *Grins and hops on his bike* "Comin'?"
Max: "Lets go then"

Seventeen zombies died.

- Technoguy447
Cool dark feel about this song. I like it.

DrMackFoxx responds:

Ah! Well, thank you very much for the review and I'm glad you enjoyed this tune! :)

Great.

Makes me think of a visual Novel. With the main character sneaking around an odd place, something like a secret hidden lab, or finding something hidden. Kinda like a mystery tone. Not so much factory like.
But diffinently something mysterious and hidden.

DrMackFoxx responds:

Ah! Those are some more good examples of where this song would be a good fit. :)

Glad to hear you liked this track and thank you very much for the great review!

is pretty good

sounds almost like music from a game i played before but its pretty good keep up the work and hope to see more in the future.

DrMackFoxx responds:

I do hope to compose more songs before long. Glad to hear you liked this song quite a bit and thank you very much for the review! 'Tis greatly appreciated. :)