Reviews for "Industrial Ruins"

awsome

i love the drums

DrMackFoxx responds:

Glad to hear that! Thank you very much for the review. :)

Good job

For first original song you made on your own you did really good. Also it really dose sound like it would some kind of underground factory to me. Anyways keep up the good work.

DrMackFoxx responds:

I shall endeavor to continue making good tracks, especially since I can make my own now. :)

Thanks a lot for the excellent review!

you know what?

i was like woah how the heck you managed to make a song like this but then i said to myself that you can do anything you just want, keep it up. i like all kinds of ''dark'' feel musik and this is wery good, just like allmost all the other songs you made :D

DrMackFoxx responds:

Yay! I'm glad you really like this track, especially as it is my first original song! :) Thank you very much for the great review! I really appreciate it!

wooooooooow

awsome

DrMackFoxx responds:

'Nuff said, eh? :laughs: Glad to hear you loved this song and thanks a lot for the excellent review! I really appreciate it. :)

That's pretty damn good, sounds just like if someone were walking into a factory, Awesome!
-Madjasper1

DrMackFoxx responds:

Very cool! ^_^ Thank you very much for the excellent review and I'm glad you really enjoyed this song, especially as it's my first original composition. :)