Reviews for "Industrial Ruins"

Good job

For first original song you made on your own you did really good. Also it really dose sound like it would some kind of underground factory to me. Anyways keep up the good work.

DrMackFoxx responds:

I shall endeavor to continue making good tracks, especially since I can make my own now. :)

Thanks a lot for the excellent review!

you know what?

i was like woah how the heck you managed to make a song like this but then i said to myself that you can do anything you just want, keep it up. i like all kinds of ''dark'' feel musik and this is wery good, just like allmost all the other songs you made :D

DrMackFoxx responds:

Yay! I'm glad you really like this track, especially as it is my first original song! :) Thank you very much for the great review! I really appreciate it!

Good. Suggestions...

Make more.

-The NewKing.

DrMackFoxx responds:

'Nuff said, eh? I do have a few more tracks in the works, as well as some variations of Industrial Ruins. Thanks a lot for the review and I'm glad you enjoyed this track! :)

Mind if i use it.

Sounds like a villains theme and i think that is how i will use it.

DrMackFoxx responds:

Ah, ha! That would be a good idea for this track. Feel free to use it, so long as your purpose is non-commercial, anyway. Otherwise, we're going to have to discuss payment terms and whatnot. ^_^;

Well, thank you very much for the excellent review and I'm glad you loved this song! :)

That's pretty damn good, sounds just like if someone were walking into a factory, Awesome!
-Madjasper1

DrMackFoxx responds:

Very cool! ^_^ Thank you very much for the excellent review and I'm glad you really enjoyed this song, especially as it's my first original composition. :)