Reviews for "Industrial Ruins"

i love the eerie fell

i love dark tunes, and you did quite well with this, i enjoyed it alot.

as far as constructive critisism goes, i felt it getting a tiny bit repetitive towards the end there, and the drums would have been perfect with a harder hitting bass...
9/10 5/5

-mrlove

DrMackFoxx responds:

Ah. A harder-hitting bass drum? I would agree. Granted, I put this song together in one day once I figured out how to better use a MIDI-sequencing program. Nice to know I did a good job overall.

Thank you very much for the honest review and I'm glad you liked my first original track. :)

Very good.

VERY good for a first attempt. But the really deep bass kinda conflicts with the high piano. But it's very good still! Keep up the good work!

DrMackFoxx responds:

Ah, ha! I welcome your constructive criticism, especially since I'm only starting to get the hang of composing music. Thanks a lot for yet another review! I really appreciate it. :)

It's like an underground base...

You've snuck into your main enemy's underground basement is the only thing you are greeted by. No guards. The lighting is dim. It's just you, a hallway towards your foe, and security systems all around you. It's now or never.

I'm sorry, whenever I hear original pieces, I picture something. It could be stupid, it could be awesome, it could be in the middle. For something new to you, you did an excellent job. I don't really see much of anything to improve on!... but that's just me!

Have yourself a 5/5 and a 10/10 as I download it.

DrMackFoxx responds:

I would say putting a picture to words or music is a good idea. Your description is quite good. :)

I'm very happy that you like this song! I would say it's also a good thing that there don't seem to be ways to improve this track. Thank you very much for the review, vote and download! They are greatly appreciated. :)

Good job

For first original song you made on your own you did really good. Also it really dose sound like it would some kind of underground factory to me. Anyways keep up the good work.

DrMackFoxx responds:

I shall endeavor to continue making good tracks, especially since I can make my own now. :)

Thanks a lot for the excellent review!

Great!

I really could have this in some underground place. It's even nicer cause it's your first. You don't need any constructive critisim from me =)

DrMackFoxx responds:

Thank you very much! I really appreciate this review. Glad to hear you enjoyed my first original song. :)