Reviews for "Industrial Ruins"

another giving chance

it's just an industrial and vgm, great making!

DrMackFoxx responds:

Thank you very much. ^_^ I am very glad that you enjoyed this song. Thank you for the review, as well!

Contra?

If Konami is making another contra series, this soundtrack should be for the alien stage.

Respect.

*downloaded*

DrMackFoxx responds:

Ah! Well, Contra 4 was released on the DS not that long ago. I would have to agree that this track could be used for the last stage of another Contra game and would fit well.

Thanks a lot for the review, vote and download! 'Tis greatly appreciated. :)

nice

probly one of the best tracks ive heard on ng for a while

DrMackFoxx responds:

Well, that's very encouraging to me, especially as this is my first original composition.

Glad you liked this tune and thanks a lot for the review. :)

You are... Awesome!

It's your first music on newgrounds? Man, this was awesomness! At somes places, It coulds fit... Factories level on donkey kongs country... You are just awesome and I hope you'll get first on the front page ^^

5/5
10/10

this...

Was.

JUST!

PURE EPICNESS!!!

DrMackFoxx responds:

Well, this is the first song that I composed by myself. :) I submitted several other tracks before this, but they were all collaborations. I agree. I can imagine this song fitting in rather well as the background music in those factory levels from the original SNES release of Donkey Kong Country.

At any rate, thank you very much for the excellent review and I'm very glad that you loved this track! :)

epic. just epic.

for some reason this makes me think of some sort of robotic assassainator.

DrMackFoxx responds:

Ah! Well, this tune is meant for a sci-fi/dark setting. So, this theme could be for a stealthy robotic assassin. I'm very glad to see that you really enjoyed this track and thank you very much for the review! It is greatly appreciated. :)