Reviews for "Industrial Ruins"

This is a great audio 5 stars :)

DrMackFoxx responds:

So glad you enjoyed this track. ^_^ It's so rare I get feedback here these days. Thanks a lot for the review!

Kind of gives you a Gunlord kind of vibe.

DrMackFoxx responds:

Been a long time since I've gotten any feedback on what little remains of my audio here on Newgrounds. Thank you for taking the time to do so. :) Glad you enjoyed this tune. ^_^

That's pretty damn good, sounds just like if someone were walking into a factory, Awesome!
-Madjasper1

DrMackFoxx responds:

Very cool! ^_^ Thank you very much for the excellent review and I'm glad you really enjoyed this song, especially as it's my first original composition. :)

Mind Blowing!

This is really your first? Amazing it is and stuff

DrMackFoxx responds:

Yep! This is my first original track. :) This is the result of tinkering with a MIDI-sequencing program for a day. It sure was neat finally figuring out how to compose my own music. It started with a bass and drum line, which then evolved into this. Thank you very much for the excellent review and I'm glad you thoroughly enjoyed this song!

Nostalgic!

Wow this song really brings back memories of the days that i played goldeneye and perfect dark on my N64. Very good! =]

DrMackFoxx responds:

Wow! This means a lot to me: getting a review from such a talented music composer on Newgrounds. :) This is very encouraging, especially as this track is my very first original song.

Thank you very, very much for the review! I really appreciate it and I hope you will enjoy my future works. I know I'll be keeping an eye out for more tunes from you. :)