For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 204 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Defend LL.com!"

Too Easy

Point and shoot - simple concept, and nothing corrupts the gameplay, but it's just too easy. I didn't get hit until the final level, and that was just barely. Meh.

What

That was what 10 levels... my castle didnt even get hit until last level... make it harder and make more upgrades thats all i gotta say still liked the game though... soooo.... 7/10

it was fun

fun but extremly easy.....u could hace put more weapons spells monsters and levels....too easy...and heres how to beat it:

1: wider bolt and thouger castle are not important
2: until lvl 6 u should have 4/4 stronger bolt!
3:dont do wider bolt more then 1/4!
4:same to thougher castle, 1/4! not more!!
5: until u got 4/4 stronger bolt u should have atleast 1/4 faster reload
6: after u got 4/4 stronger bolt make faster reload 3/4 or 4/4, u also need 1/4 thouger castle and wider bolt

now after those tips u must be a total idiot if u cant beat it

and btw u could have added difficulty lvls

anyway it was fun...ill give it a 4

Alright

this game is pretty short,but its pretty funny but not so well done,but it was made in one day so I give it a 7 =)

i win

full srength then full width then shorter reload