Reviews for "The Fight for Glorton"

Awesome

Everythings top notch, and the game is extremely easy to get into. My only complaint is the low number of playable characters. But other then that, everything's perfect.
5/5

Wogh

I wasn't expecting it so soon; what a pleasant surprise. Five everyday and all of that.

loved it

I love ssb! and now I love locks!
great game, your scripting is perfect! Nice work, 5'd!

I have been seriously mistaken.

When I first played this game, I was really suprised.
I thought that people that belonged to groups like the Clock, Lock and Glock Crew were supposed to be real dickheads. I was only to vote a 3 because of this.
But that was when I realized that you guys arn't part of the group!
That's why you get my number 5!

..................

22/10 lol
The game was great but the ball lock is amighty, I one a match at levle twenty and did not loose alife: bit easy but over all superb
Please add knew unlockable locks