Reviews for "ImminentII - Resilience"

Very Good Game

After I upgraded the auto-repair I got hit and instead of healing me it drained everybit of life I had left and then some. I wasn't able to buy the "Cannon" either. Why do the prices for the upgrades go up everytime you finished a level it gets pretty pricey. But overall very good game man.

Leonardo-Da-Finchy responds:

Are you sure it drained you? Are you sure you weren't getting damaged quicker than it could heal you?

Prices go up to keep in line with the increasing fund opportunities each level.

Thanks for the review

I beat it! I beat it! YAY!!

I defeated it on the level 80 number of days and difficulty set to extreme!!! I spent so much time on this that my eyes hurt now so bye bye

Leonardo-Da-Finchy responds:

Well done!

Buh-bye

its good

but something is messed up. when i load my old game i automatically die. and sometmies i take damage for no reason. i liked everything else in the game too except i had all the avilable upgrades at the time and i had to save my money unitl i had like 2 million.

Great game, BUT

it was a great game but i found this glitch where i kept gaining money i ended up with like 1 mil or sumthing when it stopped.

Awesome to the maximum!

It's a PERFECT game but there are 2 thing i dont like, the lagg on my computer while the level is going form day to night and at like level 12 or 13 you kill that single enemy it gives you 1 million dollars instead of 10 thousand, or whatever you intended it to be. Overall its like the best defense game that i've played in a long time. Keep them coming!