Reviews for "ImminentII - Resilience"

Fantastic game!

The graphics, I must to say, are almost superfluous. The music is a good choice, kind of reminds me of older video games. The upgrade system is unique and adds an intresting twist to the whole thing. Overall a very good game, far surpassing the norm. The only things I would like to see might be; auto-turrets (perhaps upgradable but definately destroyable), some sort of entrenchment, and maybe some bombardment type weapon that where individual shots would be purchased. But then again, adding those might throw off the balance of the game. Well the Imminent series is of an exceptional caliber, so keep up the good work.

Leonardo-Da-Finchy responds:

Well, thanks for the review!

As I mentioned before, I'm deciding how a shields system would work which should do for entrenchment. Auto-turrets, not this time, and I dunno about pay-per-shot wepoans...

Thanks again!

Good, but two problem

Whenever I was playing, it was hard to read the upgrades. Also, the upgrades box is to complexed. If You can just make it like you did on the first Imminent that would be cool.

Leonardo-Da-Finchy responds:

The first imminent's menus sucked the ass. This will be a lesson for further games, which will be more moderate :P

Cheers for the review!

AWEOSME

Truly amazing my friend, truly amazing, the graphics are excellent the music is cool. very stylish one of the best defense games on this very site

Thanks a lot!

keep it up

dude you shuld make another 1 or few those defence games are actualy worth playing. 10 for rateing 5 for awsome gj

lol

yo twitchy5. i had it to. i was on unlimeted easy when i killed an allertillery guy.