Reviews for "ImminentII - Resilience"

Great game!!

i love defence games and this will be one of my favorites!

Few +'s

+ Graphics
+ Upgrades
+ Amount of chaos possible (if you upgrade all weapons)

Few -'s

- Slow menu at start
- Cant see how many upgrades there are in total (an upgrade tee/sheet would help)
- HIGH RISK of getting ADDICTED*

overall i love it...but i'd really like to know what upgrades there are for each weapon so ppl can specialize in certain weapons

(*this game made me play from 00:00 till about 06:00am....which in turn made me oversleep and miss work -.-'')

Leonardo-Da-Finchy responds:

Now that's a new record for me. Imminent made people not do homework, but to miss work? Woah.

I had one reviewer mentioned he liked the element of the unknown in the upgrades. I can tell you that each weapon goes to level 6 (single machine gun is level 0 in that line).

Thanks for the review, but... don't play in the wee hours ;)

I love it

This is definitely one game that I could get addicted to lol. Graphics were nice and gameplay was fun. I think you went a little overboard on the menu design. It's too slow and it takes up too much time waiting for the buttons to show up.

Leonardo-Da-Finchy responds:

As I've said before, menu = uni project, sorry.

I have streamlined it a little, but obviously not enough.

Thanks for the comments!

One of the best games ever created.

Im sure you worked your ass off making this, and youve earned my respect. Few people can make a simple game so fun, And i know all of you agree, congrats and goodluck with rewards and stuff.
Cant wait for the next one.

Leonardo-Da-Finchy responds:

Woah, thanks a lot, dude!

great improvement

this is layed out a whole lot better than the last game, great improvement on teh save feature too, there are a few things that bothered me, when teh end game comes up it takes longer and longer for it to end, the morter and static, i found teh morter useless as you had to aim closer to yourself for it to actually damage them, by the stage the enemy is usualy dead anaways, and the static charge thing, always flew past everyone otherwise it would be my favourite addition along with the laser,
the start menu was quite cool i havnt seen that too much,
if you were gonna make another one of these, the concept would be getting somehow old, but as an idea you could make a 3d version and have teh screen in this one as a kind of radar in a little box, anyhow, whatever you decide to make next im definatly gonna look into it + you are gonna get a 5 for a couple of days, this submission is worth it

Leonardo-Da-Finchy responds:

Well, thanks for the comments.

I'll be looking at 3D over summer, but don't expect another Imminent for a long while yet.

perfect!