Reviews for "ImminentII - Resilience"

ok ppl listen up!!!!!!!!!!

A WALK-THROUGH OF THE MENU (omg -.-)
BUTTONS SLIDE THROUGH THE 1ST TUBE, ONE (THE TOP) IS PLAY
U CLICK ON IT

BUTTONS WILL SLIDE OUT OF 2ND TUBE, CHOOSE YOUR MODE

BUTTONS SLIDE THROUGH 3RD TUBE: SELECT DIFICULTY

ON UPGRADE SCREEN, WAIT A SEC FOR BUTTON TO ENLARGE, CHOOSE

omg!!
now anyway, remember me? i'm the one with the loading problem, fortunatly i found out the prob... kinda
there was an error while loading ads n stuff, so it pause -simply fixed with refresh button.

the game's great! i havn't goten the high upgradez yet, but it's already awsome!

Lol. Thanks for that.

I'm glad you found out what the problem was (it means it's not my fault ^^;), and that you're enjoying it!

Cheers for the review. And the walk-through.

great

I found the game awsome but then I there ther was a little bug. My energie was about 5401 then a missle hit me that was impossible to shoot because it was too fast and I came down to -2000 becasue of that missle I don't know if it's normale or if I'm the only one that had that problem but the game was still very nice despite that little pass.

Leonardo-Da-Finchy responds:

What level where you on? If you mean 2000 rather than -2000, and you were past level 51, it would make sense, and is normal. Otherwise, I'm not sure. I'd need more details.

Thanks for the review

Sorry for the low rating, but...

I can't play the game. At all. I clicked on the play button, nothing, but all the other buttons work. This looked like a good game, too :|.

Leonardo-Da-Finchy responds:

After the play button, you need to choose your game length, in the next row, and the difficulty, in the row after that. Pressing play does not get you straight into the game.

Sorry if I've misunderstood the problem, but the currently uploaded file seems to work fine.

Thanks for the review

I love it

This is definitely one game that I could get addicted to lol. Graphics were nice and gameplay was fun. I think you went a little overboard on the menu design. It's too slow and it takes up too much time waiting for the buttons to show up.

Leonardo-Da-Finchy responds:

As I've said before, menu = uni project, sorry.

I have streamlined it a little, but obviously not enough.

Thanks for the comments!

Great game!!

i love defence games and this will be one of my favorites!

Few +'s

+ Graphics
+ Upgrades
+ Amount of chaos possible (if you upgrade all weapons)

Few -'s

- Slow menu at start
- Cant see how many upgrades there are in total (an upgrade tee/sheet would help)
- HIGH RISK of getting ADDICTED*

overall i love it...but i'd really like to know what upgrades there are for each weapon so ppl can specialize in certain weapons

(*this game made me play from 00:00 till about 06:00am....which in turn made me oversleep and miss work -.-'')

Leonardo-Da-Finchy responds:

Now that's a new record for me. Imminent made people not do homework, but to miss work? Woah.

I had one reviewer mentioned he liked the element of the unknown in the upgrades. I can tell you that each weapon goes to level 6 (single machine gun is level 0 in that line).

Thanks for the review, but... don't play in the wee hours ;)