Reviews for "ImminentII - Resilience"

Sweet!

I absolutely loved the first imminent.
I played it quite a lot, but got bored after beating it a few times.
Now, seeing this made me smile :D

Now go make III.
Please?

Leonardo-Da-Finchy responds:

Not for a while, sorry. I'm gonna look into another gameplay idea I've got, and try and build a full game around it.

Thanks for the review, though!

Very addictive!

However, is there a way to silence the sounds? Not just the BGM/soundtracks, but the actual sound fx.

Leonardo-Da-Finchy responds:

The sounds, for an unknown reason, also react to the volume slider. So you can turn both down, music off, or leave both on, but not alter the sound effects alone.

One of the best games ever created.

Im sure you worked your ass off making this, and youve earned my respect. Few people can make a simple game so fun, And i know all of you agree, congrats and goodluck with rewards and stuff.
Cant wait for the next one.

Leonardo-Da-Finchy responds:

Woah, thanks a lot, dude!

Here's the only tip I can think of:

Make it so that, when deactivating features to make it run better later on, the game tells us just WHAT we're deactivating. Please. Otherwise, not bad, if a little repetative later on. Oh, and is it just me, or is everything dying before the mortar even hits?Also, the missiles get a little too hard to even try hitting later on. You pretty much just have to take the hit.

Leonardo-Da-Finchy responds:

I tacked on the buttons I used on the main menu, which has the large screen. I didn't think. Sorry.

As for the suicide bots, it keeps up the pressure ;)

Thanks for the review

VERY GOOD

i love the fact that there is so many weapons and u get to use them all at once and they all go in different directions

i also love thatt just when u thought u got everything...WRONG-O

It was very enjoyable but there were two problems

1: after about level 10 it took a LONG time for it to advance to the upgrade screen.
2:when you bought an upgrade they ALL went up. thoughtful just annoying.

Very well done. Thoroughly enjoyable.

Leonardo-Da-Finchy responds:

The delays after level 10 or so are a butt-ugly brute-force level-end script to solve a problem I couldn't root out. The price rises are intentional. It keeps whatever difficulty you play consistant.

If rises only occurred in one line at a time, people would rather get two early weapons than upgrade one line. Keeping the rises in tandem means people can choose to specialise more easily if they want. That's the plan, anyway.

Thanks for your comments, dude