For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 172 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Defend Your Mom!"

pretty good

OK...not the best I've seen but awesome funny idea i would defiantly recommend it =-]

Bug

I went out of the level towards the bottem right and couldn't get back in. googd game for the little time i played it anyway, good job!

Kart-Man responds:

Huh, that's odd. What weapon were you using? Thanks for playing, anyway.

Haha

I loved it, great work and great idea. Gave me some ideas for my current game :D

Heh heh, thanks.

Liked

Great work on this game, i thought the style of the game was what made it so much more enjoyable i mean i had to go and show my mom this just after mothers day because it was too funny to resist. The weapons were all really cool and the pickups made the game even more interesting and challenging. The music for the background was well selected and suited the high pace feel of this game. The way the user could select what they looked like was also a nice added bonus. Overall it was a cute game that i enjoyed a lot.

~H-J~

You showed your mom this? Cool! Wonder what she thought of it... :D
Thanks!

awsome

this is the best game ever i would vote 5 on it a billion times if i could PLAY IT FOR 5 HOURS IF U CAN RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!! (im not just saying the because hes my freind)

I agree, friend, this IS the best game ever! Thanks for playing it. :D