Reviews for "Windows Outlander"

low for Outlander

Wow

Good thing.

Morrowind

Omg that was a good game and you made refrences to Morrowind! I played and beat Morrowind and i knew you included morrowind because of the mehrunes part and the real berinziah part. KeWl Make more!

Flashmovieboy responds:

Yes, morrowind too but most of that (barseinah, mehrunes) I know because I played a lot of Oblivion before too. Glad you liked it!

Nice

Real nice, that stick video on "Metube" was actually better then some of the things you find here^^

Flashmovieboy responds:

Thanks. I actually tried with that stick movie to parody all those damn newbie stickfilms. Sequence was just a little test of my skills. But unbeliveble that my metube clips were better than some of newgrounds stuff!