Reviews for "Windows Outlander"

Cool

A'lot better than some of the stuff ive seen. Teh spam emails were funny!

Heres what you want to make next

A macontosh pradoy lol

there arent any mac pradoy here like windows pradoys

make the 1st mac pradoy

Mac OSX Tiger

Flashmovieboy responds:

I don't know mac so well to make mac parody. Sorry!

cool one

that was a cool and fun Windows parody game. doing a re-make of Windows is somewhat unoriginal in a sense, but also original with the styles, options and what you can do. this one here was pretty nice to check out... and i enjoyed it.

Flashmovieboy responds:

Ye, really tried to make it very innovative. At most more innovative than some parodyies where are most of windows full of errors like "I won't open the program, because bill hates you!". And that is not funny anymore. Thanks anyway :D

Nice

Real nice, that stick video on "Metube" was actually better then some of the things you find here^^

Flashmovieboy responds:

Thanks. I actually tried with that stick movie to parody all those damn newbie stickfilms. Sequence was just a little test of my skills. But unbeliveble that my metube clips were better than some of newgrounds stuff!

Morrowind

Omg that was a good game and you made refrences to Morrowind! I played and beat Morrowind and i knew you included morrowind because of the mehrunes part and the real berinziah part. KeWl Make more!

Flashmovieboy responds:

Yes, morrowind too but most of that (barseinah, mehrunes) I know because I played a lot of Oblivion before too. Glad you liked it!