Reviews for "Glitch-Nerd Like Me"

Dammmmmmm...........

Hey, its NornIrishAJ here.

This is just awesome.
I'd love to use it in more drive-by and first person scenes.
I'll still give credit like Keep on Rollin'.

Is that alright?

glitchs2d responds:

Yea its cool go for it man.

Not half bad

Well, let it be known right off the bat that rap is not my thing at all. I listen to almost none, but I must admit I find this song pretty catchy.

I wanna say that most of it is because of the beat that you didn't even make, but without a good rap to it, there's no way I would have downloaded this.

The rap is pretty much flawless. I honestly can't point out any flaws in it, and the same with the beat. The beat isn't repetitive at all, it's actually more complex than I expected and you flowed to the song perfectly. The vocal echo effects you used were a really nice touch and they all seem appropriately placed.

The video game references and general theme of the song is hilarious, and adds a lot of character to the song, instead of some mindless song about you getting high or something we've all heard a million times over.

To say the least, I'm impressed, and I've recently tried to rate things on a much stricter scale than ever before, but I must honestly say this track deserves a solid 9. As far as lasting effect goes, only time will tell. I actually downloaded this which is surprising to me, so I must say, keep up the good work - this is good.

Oh, and you should post the lyrics in the author comments.

glitchs2d responds:

Haha thanks and I play a lot of games so they have to be incorperated in my lyrics somehow. There is also a transformers refence in there to. I might post up the lyrics its just I hate typing all of it out you know.

very good..

i really enjoyed this track
i loved the orchestral sounds, they fitted very well with the beats you used, im not usually a huge fan of hip hop but i really enjoyed this. i also ejoyed the little low-fi build up in the second verse.
my only problem was the little guitar riffs in the verses, musically they fitted, but i think that mabey if they had a different tone and if they were pehaps a bit quieter in the mix.
but apart from that it was a smashing track.

review request club

Thanks for the review.

DOOOOODDDD

Throw back music
love this like the oilers dood

Heres the original beat for those who were lookin.

http://www.newgrounds [dot] com/audio/listen/298194
i found it by using the title of your mp3, 298194_ydyhdddasf.mp3
Newgrounds works numerically. Each song has a distinct number, like an ID.
Look in your URL bar, at the end of the link theres 6 digits. thats the distinct ID for this song.

Anyway, your rapping is good, but the lyrics aren't the best. You're on your way.