Reviews for "Glitch-Nerd Like Me"

Tasty. Big production shit right here.

Pros: Beat is clean, eq/mast does not seem to be lacking. No frequencies bleed, get drowned out or overshadow the voices. Most importantly the flow is ridic. It's something I'd easily jam to/blast in the car.

Cons: While most voices were spot-on, there was a little bit of room for clean-up work, methinks. There's a slight dull echo at some times, whereas during other times they were perfect. This is not a major point, but something I would definitely consider for future releases.

Keep at it man. I smell greatness here.
-CO

glitchs2d responds:

Thanks for checking out my music. The song is older so my mixing/equipment wasn't all there but I'm happy you enjoyed the rapping. Thanks for checking out my older work.

i can really get into this song

Glad you liked it.

Man is awesome song!

more plz.

glitchs2d responds:

Thanks dude, I have tons of other music you can check out as well.

this is better than most raps I have heard in the past few years
P.S. not many rapper's rap like this I miss it

glitchs2d responds:

Thanks, I really appreciate it. If you like this than check out my first song on newgrounds "Keep on Rolling" I think you might like it even more.

Good stuff, got to hear it thanks to WooleyWorld down there.

glitchs2d responds:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed the song.