Reviews for "Monster Master"

AWESOME

This is a good game if u get bored.
I like that u can choose decks strength and make even 1!!!!!!
Only thing is i dont haves a online fuction that is cool for such a game.
4 the rest it was very cool.

So Freaking Awesome

So... that was awesome. I've spent hours and hours playing this since I discovered it a week ago. I was a big Magic: The Gathering fan back in junior high, and this brings back tons of fun memories. Being able to customize a deck from a generic set and play against a computer opponent who never has to go home or gets sick of playing because he's losing so much is all I ever wanted out of life.

I must admit that the random rolls of dice can be obnoxious... there's something fundamentally frustrating about that element of chance in every battle, as opposed to standard CCGs.

So: when do we get expansion decks? I want more cards, more deck strategies... I want to have to earn credits to buy the best cards, I want to be able to play other people online! My appetite's only been whetted.

This-Is-Awsome!!

i love this game so much ive been playing for 2 hours strait!
maybe a story mode would be nice, And more cards are defenetly needed.
So make a sequel, my friend. Thats the best advice i can give you.

Awesome

Awesome game, I play it every time I come to Newgrounds.
^_^

*pokes fuseing*
You have to use a combining card, and you can only combine cards that have the same symbol(in the corner of the card)

if you noticed

there not random the numbers are the attack - the defence.