Reviews for "Monster Master"

AWESOME

This is a good game if u get bored.
I like that u can choose decks strength and make even 1!!!!!!
Only thing is i dont haves a online fuction that is cool for such a game.
4 the rest it was very cool.

So Freaking Awesome

So... that was awesome. I've spent hours and hours playing this since I discovered it a week ago. I was a big Magic: The Gathering fan back in junior high, and this brings back tons of fun memories. Being able to customize a deck from a generic set and play against a computer opponent who never has to go home or gets sick of playing because he's losing so much is all I ever wanted out of life.

I must admit that the random rolls of dice can be obnoxious... there's something fundamentally frustrating about that element of chance in every battle, as opposed to standard CCGs.

So: when do we get expansion decks? I want more cards, more deck strategies... I want to have to earn credits to buy the best cards, I want to be able to play other people online! My appetite's only been whetted.

Yay, #100 Review :D

This game is the best online card game EVER! Much more views on CrazyMonkeyGames.com though.
Should have a storyline, but GREAT GAME! You should create more games!(Card games :D)

Awesome

Awesome game, I play it every time I come to Newgrounds.
^_^

*pokes fuseing*
You have to use a combining card, and you can only combine cards that have the same symbol(in the corner of the card)

Simply awesome.

This is one of my favorite games on Newgrounds. It's pretty basic, but that's what I love about it. It's not really complicated like most multiplayer card games out there. It's wonderful.

It's a shame that this isn't a multiplayer game, with card packs and whatnot. That would create my ideal flash game.