For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 35 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "(CHS) Zelda: The Last Sheikan"

Never cease to stop your music...

I love it yet i havent played many zelda games so i dont know who sheik is but one i i notice most is mostly me and Mrdevious recignise the true meaning of ur music and fell for it and we think outside the box and try and think like you in order to understand wat ur trying to say i know its a little complicated but thats how i see it and i hope you come up with something evenbetter later this year! :D

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Well, I hope you get a chance to play "Ocarina Of Time" some day. She's/He's only in that one and in "Super Smash Bros.". This song was more of a tribute piece to Zelda. It's not really a song but it has the "Serenade Of Water" tune in it which starts 1:10 and ends at 1:40.

i would rather not...

but its just so awesome, i have to write a review.
i dunno what it is, but for some reason, i get the sense of a hidden battle. theres just this feel of struggle, in the beginning it sounds as if the battle is between their expectations of themself, and what they can actually do. at the end however, it sounds more like the classic struggle with theirself. i can hear the want to do good things in the high instrument, but its kind of undermined by the lower/softer voice( i cant tell which one it is).
5/5 10/10

ChaosDragon004 responds:

I love your thoughts, you always give me feedback that points out flaws that I can fix and use in my newer songs. You are a good resource and friend to have when making my music. Thanks again X.

I will take what you said and learn from it.

Yep.

It's awesome. Just like expected it to be.
You can have a cookie.
But... I'm pretty sure it's Sheikai...
???
Just eat your cookie.

-Aaroca-

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Then Sheikai it will be, thanks.

Awesome song!

And a note to both you and Aaroca, it's not Sheikan, it's not Sheikai, it's SHEIKAH. Might as well get your facts straight.
The song overall is awesome, and I'm not exactly sure what to say other than that, so I'll leave you with the score.

Results:
5/5 10/10 Fav Download
ll 4 = Instant Awesome

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Thanks man I'll be sure to note that for the future. Im glad you liked the song.

Wow!

This is different from what I've been listening to, and it's amazing how you guys can make something just incredible. Keep up the awesome work and merry christmas
merry christmas