For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 7 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "(CHS) Zelda: The Last Sheikan"

supreme

duuude i cannot express how much i love the way you re-work EVERY zelda song. you are incredible!

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Thanks Im working on more as we speak but im just taking my time with them. I hope you get a chance to hear them when I post them. Thanks again.

All Thumbs Up!

U'v still got it! great music and good work man! Now if I could be so bold as to ask you to view my own music and tell me if Im on the right track. That'd just be awsome! Maybe even leave a comment on some.

Yes sir, no problem.

Nice tribute and song

I got to say you are pretty amazing. You should be a dj

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind bro.

Ummm...nice story?

The song is indeed impressive, but the story is actually a bit questionable, as well as misleading. You see, I've played each and every one of the console Zelda games, and therefore have extended knowledge of the gerudo clan. I found you made the wrong assumption of thinking that part of the clan was made up of men, but in truth the entire race is made up of WOMEN. Ganondorf and the men before them are an extremely rare part of the race, so how could Shiek call a gerudo man if there's only one EVERY CENTURY?
Next, I have to state that the origins of Shiek are rather explanatory. We already both know that Shiek was Zelda's guise for the 7 years of darkness, however that name Shiek would never be used by the former clan she based herself on due to the fact they're called the SHIEKA. Shiek was just a hastily made name, a rather poor choice on the princess's account because I doubt that a member of the clan would be specifically named the same name as its own clan.
Finally, that war. Nobody knows what happened to the Shieka, so it's fair to make some fanfic, but framing the gerudos for the act seems a bit much; they're theives, not murderers. Especially not overthrowers. If anything, the alliance with the Shieka would've allowed them more men to get their children.

Love your songs, adore Saria's Wish, but this story just has too many plotholes to count. And besides, I'm already making a Shiek fanfic (taking place years after Spirit Tracks).

ChaosDragon004 responds:

I appreciate the breakdown on that. I see that I got some work to do on my story!