Reviews for "(CHS) Zelda: The Last Sheikan"

you earn even more

here have more.... wait im outta cookies.... sorry friend

ah well its still a good song

Thanks lol.

Yep.

It's awesome. Just like expected it to be.
You can have a cookie.
But... I'm pretty sure it's Sheikai...
???
Just eat your cookie.

-Aaroca-

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Then Sheikai it will be, thanks.

i would rather not...

but its just so awesome, i have to write a review.
i dunno what it is, but for some reason, i get the sense of a hidden battle. theres just this feel of struggle, in the beginning it sounds as if the battle is between their expectations of themself, and what they can actually do. at the end however, it sounds more like the classic struggle with theirself. i can hear the want to do good things in the high instrument, but its kind of undermined by the lower/softer voice( i cant tell which one it is).
5/5 10/10

ChaosDragon004 responds:

I love your thoughts, you always give me feedback that points out flaws that I can fix and use in my newer songs. You are a good resource and friend to have when making my music. Thanks again X.

I will take what you said and learn from it.

Never cease to stop your music...

I love it yet i havent played many zelda games so i dont know who sheik is but one i i notice most is mostly me and Mrdevious recignise the true meaning of ur music and fell for it and we think outside the box and try and think like you in order to understand wat ur trying to say i know its a little complicated but thats how i see it and i hope you come up with something evenbetter later this year! :D

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Well, I hope you get a chance to play "Ocarina Of Time" some day. She's/He's only in that one and in "Super Smash Bros.". This song was more of a tribute piece to Zelda. It's not really a song but it has the "Serenade Of Water" tune in it which starts 1:10 and ends at 1:40.

Damn

The way you did this song, It made me feel sheik's mystery, sadness, and love... As well as how she thought of things... (I think anyways) So yeh, I think you did this song wonderfully

With a salute and a shot of my gun
The Devious One

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Im glad that the song gave off that feeling to others as well. Thanks again Devious.