Reviews for "Speed Slow"

Beautiful

I haven't the slightest clue what i just listened to but it was beautiful.

sweet

you could meditate to this stuff

Cynus Say:

I know I'm no musical artist, even though I do have great musical ability(I still haven't figured out how to work FL Studio completely, even though I've had it for 2 months :/ Waiting for my guitar pedal at Christmas so I can actually record xD).

This song is simple, with some nice sounds, a good beat; not to hard, not to light; and not complete techno.

Now, I hate New Wave music: like for example, Enya(which is technically Celtic, but it's considered new wave). Truth be told, I am all about melodies. Another truth be told, I love heavy metal. I like Killswitch Engage, and In Flames, which are both melodic metal bands. Check them out sometime ;)

If anything sounds beautiful and meshes musically with style, I like it. This has grabbed my attention. I love it. And believe me, you should be proud: I'm a hard one to get a compliment out of. Nice work Bak.

Sincerely, Cynus

Oh, and a note to all you haters and even non haters who are fighting in their reveiws, I have some things to say to you. Just because somebody doesn't like something you do, you don't have to thrash them for it. Everybody's opinion matters: mine, yours, and everyone elses. So please: be peaceful. Let's try not to make Newgrounds like Youtube where every other video you watch has some type of arguement in the comments section.

alright

it would be good for SOME parts of a game.

amazing

Screw the people that commented that this was bad. This is amazing, one of the better things i've heard on newgrounds.