Reviews for "Splash Attack"

OH SNAP

HAHAHAHAHAHAH.....sigh*.....splash...
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Use a Splash Attack!

My favorite line in there...
"Magikarp, use Hyperbeam! ... Well what the fuck do you mean you don't have hyperbeam-Just use Splash Attack!""

PERFECT!!!!!

That was so funny. video games olways seem to do that. You hit the nail on the head... and face, knees, crotch, stomach and many other assorted body parts. nice work!

SPLASH ATTACK!

lmao at the part where hes like go ditto-aw shit. Also lol at that magikarp is all up in your grill..splash attack.

~Strawberry Squid

Awesome

That was hilarious, thank you for making such a funny flash, alot of people probably don't understand it due to lack of meme knowledge, great job, it had me laughing the entire time.