Reviews for "Reiko - Captive Audience"

goodgoogoodgood

i liked it but, next time make her take off more clothes plz ..and more jermane boobs too tks..

good

A love both the Neurocally Yours and the Reiko series, so it is neat that they collided.

loved it!

i just love this kind of humor , i gave an 8 in violenece because you don't get to see the actual slaughter

It had that "Neuroticly yours" touch!

Noticed that this had defenitly the touch from the creator of "Foamy". Anyhow this is nice,was well done,not far too long but neither far too short. It did its effect. What impression i got im not quite sure of but it was a nice impression none the less. Also i liked the fact that it didnt contain gore,it made it all look alot more.. "innocent". Hehehe. I do have a critism point tho. That i noticed there wasnt so much er,movement while skating,just the same model done and turned on for the diffrent going back and forth. That was the only find i could find a bit "lacking" but it was good anyhow.

Beautiful.

This is really a beautiful animation of the infamous little girl who'd rather butcher a doll than play with it. However, before I go any further with this review... there's one thing I'd like to say to the lot of you that have been comparing this to Foamy...

THIS IS NOT FOAMY, DAMMIT!!! Not even the same world, I dare risk to say, so just block Foamy from your mind before you watch it, morons... honestly, I feel like cuttin' yer heads off and throwing the remains into a volcano... *clears throat* anyway, on to the real review.

First off, it did confuse me a little, as most of the Reiko shorts are a bit quicker to the joke, but really, the joke's there at the start. It just needs time to give you a punch to the face. Really, I found it funny just to see her skating with those children being stuck there, though I myself would be a bit irked to be watched by corpses like that. The music, also, was grand, and my only regret is that I want to hear more of it, if there is more (thus, I kindly request that you tell us what it is, or where we could hear it). The animation wasn't the best I've seen, but it's far from being the worst as well. I found it to be amazing as well, in its artwork and simplicity. A new spin on an old character is healthy once in a while.

And now I think I've said all there is, except the following: The bodies do look to be alive, which means they're freshly frozen, or just trapped and still alive. In either case, a friendly warning to Reiko: They can probably still see up your dress, kid.