Reviews for "Reiko - Captive Audience"

Nice

I like your jet black sense of humor. Surprisingly, it wasn't that bad. I really like the background music. It fit perfectly and was peaceful yet spooky at the same time. In short, I thought it was excellent. The overall idea could use some work but, the drawings, sound, and creativity were definitely good.

Yeesh

Not really as "chilling" as it presented itself to be. Seemed kinda... well, there was a "demon girl" with a Japanese girl's name wearing a haircut you're likely to see at Hot Topic and other Goth stores at the mall, and I'll spare the ending spoiler, but that wasn't so great, either. It just seems like the same dribble. "Oh, here's this cute little innocent girl, but she's a demon with a dark secret." Blase at best.

...i don't really know what to say

i mean... it was good. like.. not bad. but.... not front page.

Not my cup o' tea i guess.

Different...

VERY well drawn, I kind of like the minimalism in this; though it does remind me of Emily Strange just a bit, maybe it's the minimalism & choice of colors, cuz the art is quite different. It'll be interesting to see just where this series goes AND how it's recieved by the NG audience. The style is easily recognizable as being the work of Mathers, but I'm curious as to why the different author/artist name/profile. Regards, ZB.

Well, it was definately something

Not a bad animation, no. Just painfully painfully short. Not that I could imagine that much more going into this concept. Perhaps having one of the children blink would've amped up the effect of the morbidocity.

But it is nice to see something new from you, Foamy is great but can get annoying D:

So 7. Good Content but not enough of it.