Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Madness Consternation"

Epic Storyline.

I been watching this series for quite some time now and I noticed how, Hank got into this cause he got a job killing a a sheriff. So pretty much, he's an assassin, killing for money, then killing for survival, now killing to get out of this hell hole. He wanted some extra cash doing what he loves, and by doing that the he discovers like the secrets of the freakin world, I mean, face it, Zombie clowns, Zombies in general, Clowns that turn into a flame monster, Jebus, video game like characters with yellow blood, giant shotguns with a giant wielder, God himself since Hank got revived like 3 times, a phantom,a improbability drive, and the tech to revive and rebuild anyone even after death, All this cause he's an assassin. Anyway, after typing that story review, time for the video review. The video is pretty good, however I would like to be a bit linger. All in All, a confusing storyline (if it has one) and a great video.

Jesus killed his own guys!

Jesus thinks he's the winner but the black guy is the boss.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

THE CLOWN CANT NOT DIE!!!!! HE WAS UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!!! IT MUSTA BEEN A GLICH! HE HAZ 2 COME BAK!!

Awesome!

I loved this episode. Also to the guy below, madness accelerant was based off of this...

Best one so far :D

The Flaming clown, the big dude, the chainsaw, the Savier, And the Clown PWNG has a end after all, but jesus has came back from swepping the roads, jesus kills all tho, HANK GET UP NOW UR TO LAZY TO BE DOWN.