Reviews for "Super Mario Bros. V.2"

but rly man

can thus work!!!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Unfortunately not. (again)

Good but...

copied music from super mario 63 and 64,and copied music at end,which is from new super mario bros. wii.BUT STILL GOOD!

Pienkaito responds:

I don't know how to react to your "review".
Are...are you new here in Newgrounds?

Nevertheless this has to be your first sprite flash ever.

cool dude

animation was great, sprites were awsome but to much fighting will bore some people. by the way, how do you animate like that please tell me.

I thought this was a game

oh well. Sprites, flawlessity, evil mouse pointer. Nothing is better than this 8-BIT movie... except Ride lik da wind

What a surprise!

I was thinking this would feature Marichu (he's better than Sonichu at least) but it did not. From the start, it was still very fun especially with the Koopa cursor icon. I originally thought this was just going to be something short and dumb as it seemed to stop after Mario got his mushroom. You did a great job building up to a tension to an awesome climatic fight! Pointers always make the hardest enemies, particularly with all the guys coming out everywhere. It was a great tribute to the original level in the Super Mario Bros. game and all around great tribute to Mario.

Pienkaito responds:

I can't believe, that anyone would ever put Marichu and Sonichu in one sentence.

...