Reviews for "Pico's Blam Jam"

Great!

I loved it. I would have 5'd for any of the games on their own, everything was really fun. Even though SFB are my favourite artists, I liked their part the best.

However, for the first three level I found new guns more of a nuisance than a help, because they switched my gun from a sawn-off shotgun to the new weapon. Theres really no point in other weapons than the shotgun. In the madness levels it caused me to die a few times.

The songs were great, especially in the Super Flash Bros part. One problem with the sound was that it dragged on into the Flash Bros. Death video, and I couldn't hear the dialogue.

PivotGames responds:

you can view that movie again in the movie theater once you've unlocked it, and you won't hear the music anymore.
Thanks for the review!
-Bas

sweet

sweet can you pm me the code i need it for an idea

PivotGames responds:

You mean the cheats? You can find them in the author's comments. If you mean the source code: Off course I'm not giving that to any random person. If you want to know how I did certain stuff, feel free to PM me, but I'm not giving anyone my source codes.
-Bas

i like david's mind

hmmm.... reminds me of my feelings and heart

PivotGames responds:

Yeah I like his mind too. He's made some amazing animations with it.

the game is great

even lo the madnus level hard its great

PivotGames responds:

yeah I think games should be hard. They need to be a challenge. Especially when you get new weapons for completing levels ;)

plz reply

weird i noticed that wen u play sfb arena theirs a sort of glitch wen i played it i already won can u fix that i dont know if it will work on anyone elses but i no it might work on my pc