Reviews for "Newgrounds Joyride 2007"

To the person who commented below me.

Dude, what are you rattling on about?

But other than that, great movie. Some of the faces weren't PERFECT, but that just added to the entertainment of the video, in all honesty.

Sooo... 10 and a 5

No gore warning, not needed.

When I saw the no gore warning, I jumped right in!! Did you know that I don't like gore? Yep, it definately shows the spirit of Newgrounds. The graphics however, look kind of unclear.

Teh following paragraph contains my life in Newgrounds back then.

Did you know that I've been to Newgrounds back in 2006 and left in 2007? The reason why I left Newgrounds in 2007, is because there was an E rated flash that had the phrase "OMFG" in it. Then I left, until 2010. Just like in Club Penguin, I got banned in 2007 when I said "OMFG", for 1 day. But I treated it like a permaban, until later in 2007, I got Club Penguin membership. It felt like my ban was gone, and I was happy about that. Sorry about going off topic, but I rarely/never go to Newgrounds back in 2008-2009. I just came for the music back then, but I realized that I joined Newgrounds to live good memories I had back in 2006-2007. I am reviewing and objecting flashes that are rated E.

still love it

First time I saw it, I was in awe. This is a real treat to watch and it's a definite favourite of mine.

Still awesome.

So much great production value in this work... very nice work. Only thing I can complain on is i noticed there were a few sloppy moments in some movements that would have been more tricky to animate, but it's only thing like that that an animators eye would pick out. Great job

WTF

that didnt even make any ... nevermind 10/10.