Reviews for "BlownOutOfProportion:Ep1"

I.M.S.O. High awesome school name.

sweet shit bro. funny to.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

haha thanks a lot man, glad u like the high school name, you're one of the first to notice it and comment on the hidden message :P

nice

i think the thing that keeps everyone entertained even with ur odd animation is ur obnoxiously retarded humor.
good job
9/10 5/5

JunkYardAnimations responds:

LMAO!!! Obnoxiously retarded humor, hahaha, its true but thats whats funny nowadays! :)

weird

Holy Shit dude, that foreskin part is too mush! and btw the kids shirt id brown then green when hes talking to the bullies outside the class
But good shit!

JunkYardAnimations responds:

ya i think i might be color blind LOL

Fuckin funny!!!

Hilarious! Not as good of quality (i.e. animation, sound) as the 4th but still hilarious!

JunkYardAnimations responds:

LOL, ya man, the animation in this fucking sucks i admit it!

FUCK

lmfao do you really do all the voices? LOL if you do thats is crazy man, i can just imagine you going from the homeless " cmon guys" character to mortimers mothers voice , so fucked up!

JunkYardAnimations responds:

hahaha ya, in this episode i do all the voices but in the newer episodes ive started to get my friends and acting buddies in on doing some voices