For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 19 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Uberkid's Revenge"

Not going to lie, quite impressive!

This is some excellent flash movie. Everything was done very well. Drawings were very detailed and the frame by frame was top quality work. I really liked how that fight scene broke out between that metal face guy and pico. This is like terminator style pico flash. Those guys just never quit. Very well done!

OMFG!!!

Those fight seens were phenomenal!!! How long did it take you to do that? How many Layers? How many Scenes? What did it take to make something that EPIC?!!

lol cool

wow, great graphic, great animation, funny scene, yeah dude you rock

Wow

That was so hot! Looks like a new chapter of Terminator! Very good drawing! Nene is so sexy :)))))

AWESOME!

you know what you do ;) hope you will make longer pico cartoons