Reviews for "Uberkid's Revenge"

good stuff

Probably the best Pico Day 07 submission yet. This should go down as one the the best Pico movies ever. 5/5

Astonishing.

This is the first Pico Day '07 Flash I looked at, but you're a damn tough act to follow. The animation was smooth and seamless, the action was awesome, and the older adaptations of Pico, Nene, and Darnell looked very believable. My hat is off to you.

i knew that animation looked familiar...

You did the penillian battle for last year's pico day. which was also amazing. Keep up the good work, i look forward to your submission for Pico Day 2008

oh my haxor

that was incredible! but I'm sure you already know that, shoot...

That was amazing

Seriously it has to be said, what an awesome pico day submission.

I really like your style and how most pico day submissions will take a lighthearted approach to the look of pico and the others you've made them look incredibly cool and stylish. Your animation is damn near flawless and the music you chose really did emphasise the battle and keep me engaged.