For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 213 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Uberkid's Revenge"

Not going to lie, quite impressive!

This is some excellent flash movie. Everything was done very well. Drawings were very detailed and the frame by frame was top quality work. I really liked how that fight scene broke out between that metal face guy and pico. This is like terminator style pico flash. Those guys just never quit. Very well done!

If I could vote higher than 5 I would

I can't think of a single aspect of this to criticize. This is an amazing flash and a truly fantastic flash. Your art style is awesome and I liked the realistic update to the characters. Kudos

Also, LOL at Bitey!!

Amazing!

This is why I love Pico Day. An unholy amount of talent and pressure going into an animation.

Your style of art is amazing, its like a portrait sketch which would be something so difficult to pull off when it comes to animating. Throughout the whole animation your consistancy to have amazing visuals peeked, I loved it.

You took your own style of animating and mixed it with Pico which will push this animation further than most of the other random kill em all styles people are doing.

Amazing visuals, brilliant sound and even though its very early into Pico Day, a very high contender to be taking out a top 5 place.