For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 29 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Uberkid's Revenge"

You never disappoint

After the great entry you submitted last year I knew I had to see this one. I love the character redesigns you do. It puts a new perspective on the characters in a way that most other submissions fail to achieve.

very nice animation... Pico and Darnell looked a bit homosexual though ;)

hahaha

you did the pico-smacking -the- head attack again!

The graphics were really improved from the last one, its a really nice style. The animation was superb as well. Good luck! =D

wow

This flash is awesome! You obviously have had a lot of experience making flash! Man all of these great Pico Day flashes keep coming in the portal, this competition is gonna be fierce! Great work man!

P.S. I voted 4

Wonderful. Just Wonderful.

You guys did an extremely good job on this. The graphics were top-notch and of high quality. The characters were drawn very smoothly and without any flaws. You gave many detail into the characters that it couldn't have gone unnoticed. The style was magnificent as well. The idea of an Uberkid with such powerful attacks and skills is quite original. I loved the special effects that you guys incorporated into this animation. The sword fights were very eye-popping. As a matter of fact, the animation as a whole was eye-popping. The 3D effects were very impressive as well. It provided much emphasis of the tension of the fight and elaborated it's overall stylish factor.

The music and sound was top-notch as well. The music fitted the action of the submission very well and the sound effects implied provided such a great experience. Every sound effect was chosen and incorporated perfectly. The violence, which consisted of the blood, weapons, swords, etc. implied in the movie were very well animated and executed as well.

I did find one thing I didn't like, and that is the abrupt ending. I could understand time was limited at the time you guys were animating this wonderful submission. But it ended so abruptly that it sort of surprised me. Other than that, this was awesomely animated and executed. Extremely well done, guys. Keep up the awesome work, and I hope to see more from you guys in the future.

Summary Points: Excellent graphics, great style, awesome sound effects and music, splendid violence and very well executed, although there was an abrupt ending- but didn't affect the overall rating of the submission.