Reviews for "Uberkid's Revenge"

Badass

That was badass Arvand, nicely done :)

It was worth the wait :D

sweet

That was bad ass. I mean totally and completely full of badd assness

I loved that!

There seriously should be more flashes like this.

The action, the combat, and the ferocious nature of this flash were just fast and furious, and it was a thrill to watch. Man, I can tell a lot of hours went into this one, and it was just as good, if not better than the Pico Day submission you made last year that was just as killer.

Also, the background was awesomely done as well. I like the more mature style of these the most, as well as featuring a whole array of different weapons, both old, modern, and futuristic.

Perfect!

Great flash! Cant really seem too find any errors with it, maybee could have been longer and with all three ├╝berkids, but no matter great job

wow!

you really out did yourself this time.

excellent timing and effects and angles all across the board.

gonna go watch it again! ^_^