For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 35 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Uberkid's Revenge"

Very Nice

some of the best i looked at all day very well done i loved the fighting i dont know a little longer would have been nice but for whats up it rocks

Good

I gave you a 10 on graphics style and violence basically because your collaboration of moves kicked ass!!!!!!! Wish it was longer, and that PICO would have beat the crap out of that guy instead of nene!

WOW

Amazing movie. Very Intense. Can't complain about anything. Thank you for posting it.

Good

Muhahahaa.... Graphics get 9 cuz picos hair was gay.

Nice actions, but it's stupid

I don't know who started this bullet proof, steelcutter sword mania, but nowdays almost every action flash contains it. And I don't like that, becouse that's stupid. I hope I don't have to explain that there never was and never will be any sword, that can cut trough even a 1 mm steel plate or reflect bullets (or beams).