For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 75 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Uberkid's Revenge"

Astonishing.

This is the first Pico Day '07 Flash I looked at, but you're a damn tough act to follow. The animation was smooth and seamless, the action was awesome, and the older adaptations of Pico, Nene, and Darnell looked very believable. My hat is off to you.

there's a deep lesson in this:

do not, under no circumstances, piss off a woman.

btw, i gave sound 5 even though my speakers are busted.

This is so far the best one

This is in my opinion the best pico day submission. Saying that however, its not a big accomplishment. The submissions that have been given so far have not been up to par on the pico series. Saying that I am not punishing this one I really enjoyed this submission and I would have liked to see you go even further with this one. I really liked the appearance of the characters and the mood that you set. The major problem I found was the sound was just a little too "soft." I dont know how to say this but I would have liked to have heard STRONGER sounds when say the swords hit or bodies got thrown. Other than that this submission was tremendous. I hope you win first place with this one.

good stuff

Probably the best Pico Day 07 submission yet. This should go down as one the the best Pico movies ever. 5/5

n1

love it...amazing, i love the grown up characters, and all the drawings...heaven