Reviews for "Uberkid's Revenge"

That was crazy

I was amazed! I've been on newground for a while now and I've only given two overall tens, one of them was this flash. Absoultly a great watch!

Well Done

Very nice job and hooray for Pico Day '07

omfg this is good

i have to say this is better then animator vs animation if u ask me keep it up make more of this flash ill always 5 em

Awesome

This is good stuff. Everything about it was amazing and done perfectly. Good job and i hope to see a lot more from you ;)

hmmm.....i dont know

this is a vivid flash. the graphics were amazing. the storyline though... could use a bit of work. you know, this guy must have like frikin, derangement issues or something. and he was a robot!!! that made know sense, but pretty much everything else was good.