Reviews for "Uberkid's Revenge"

Holy fucking shit!!!

i'll admit, it's been some time since I last saw a pico movie, but if there ever was a movie that completly embodied pico and the hardcore action he brings, this would definitly win hands down!!! I got to give u props man, this movie was totally fucking bitchin'... great job.

Beat-em up

damn, that was one of the best PiCO Day vids i've seen. pretty impressive and Cloud Control is one of my fav songs. keep up the awesome work and Happy PiCo Day!

AwSOmE!

What is there to say?... It's just... WOW!!! So beautiful, I loved it, my first 5 went to this one.

Best Pico movie I've ever seen

Really, this is the best. The animation is beautiful. I've never seen them looking so...realistic before. Very nice. And I liked how you put Bitey in there, that was funny.

Beautiful