Reviews for "Uberkid's Revenge"

i knew that animation looked familiar...

You did the penillian battle for last year's pico day. which was also amazing. Keep up the good work, i look forward to your submission for Pico Day 2008

I dont know what hit me!

Dude, for making this, you should live on frikkin Olympus!!!
That was the BEST animation and graphichs i've ever seen in Flash!
Seriously, this is getting close to anime, like DBZ.

I loved it !

Keep up the devine work!!!

nicely done

best one i have seen so far but nex t time dont let pico get pwned cuz pico is unpwnable even by chuck norris

My favorite Pico Day submission

Although this one wasn't really much about Pico, I absolutely loved the animation. Most flowing battle of all Pico movies, coolest art, and the best spinning robot I've seen!

Excellent animation quality.. and the battle sequence flowed REALLY REALLY well!

Nicely Done.

I wouldn't necessarily call it "Uberkid's Revenge" It was Nene who was taking the whole retaliation. Very cool and reasonable as shown. Hope to see more movies from you. It's a outstanding job you did, man.

Nice Job, almost good. 3/5