Reviews for "Uberkid's Revenge"

Stupid but cool

The story and the plot was stupid(not in a good way) the action was great the art was just plain cool it looks like one of those 80's cartoons the ending sucked though but the action was the key great work but your story writing needs work.If you fix that you will be a ok.

The plot was alright...

Well the plot was going strong in the beginning, but then all of a sudden the guy is a robot.... lol LAME, but the action wasn't that bad you could have shown a little bit more damage/wounds.

Nice

It was ok the. Damn you gave that Uber kid some moves though!

good stuff

Good take off on pico. I liked seeing him drawn with more detail. Good work!

AWESOME!

Awesome... but the Pico characters are not that deep..... they are just funny little bastards.