Reviews for "Uberkid's Revenge"

That was awesome!

Man, that was really good! I loved the animations and the artwork was damn good. You did a great job, couldn't ask you to improve on anything...except for the fact that Nene kicked more ass than Pico.

cuz

he is a horny robot!

Great animation man

Nice work man and congratz on frontpage! Out of most of the other Pico flashes, this one was my favorite one. Certainly on the short sid, but that looked like a lot of work and effort to do, so it's fine the way it is.

Definetly worth a 5 (in my opinion), and a place in my favs. Again, good job on this.

┬┐Why?

why would a robot want a woman?

won my vote

only one word............
WOW!
If this doesnt win I dont know what the judges where sucking.
Its completely different from anything else I have seen on this site and I hope to see more like it.